Anytime, Anywhere. Managing your healthcare has never been so easy.
This is a HIPAA compliant patient portal.
To use our portal you will need to give our office your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail notification when your account has been created with instructions on how to further proceed. You must complete those instructions in order to use our portal.
- If you have an emergency medical condition (including but not limited to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, throat closing, tongue swelling, chest tightness, chest pain, or increased heart rate) CALL 911. Do NOT leave a message on this portal.
- For issues of a less urgent nature, please call our office at 585-442-0150. Current patients may leave a non-urgent message on this portal page. You will receive a response to your non-urgent message within 24 hours on weekdays or on a Monday after a weekend. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please call our office directly.
- Only current patients may leave messages on our portal pages.
- Messages are limited to 8,000 letters and/or spaces. Please be concise.
- To help us best and most quickly help you, please set the first line of your message this way: Your first and last name, date of birth, AAIR physician and type of question (e. g., prescription refill, appointment, medical advice, billing question etc.).
- We strongly advise that you use a private, secure e-mail address from which to communicate with us regarding your PHI (personal health information). If you use an Internet (e. g. Hotmail or Yahoo) or work e-mail address, please be aware that these are NOT private and possibly NOT secure and others, including your employer, may be able to view your PHI.
- We also strongly recommend that confidential issues, such as HIV/AIDS, mental health or chemical dependency matters NOT be addressed via e-mail. Please call our office directly at 585-442-0150 for questions of this nature.
AAIR Patient Portal Disclaimer:
I have read and understand this Instruction Page for the AAIR Patient Portal. I agree to hold AAIR, PC harmless of any and all liability and or damages related to the use of this patient portal page including but not limited to information lost due to technical failure.